We are a real estate company that’s changing the way the industry works through technology and new ideas. If you’re ready to be part of the largest real estate company in the South West, and constantly challenging the idea of what can or can’t be done, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Web Application Developer
Our company is growing fast and we need to staff up to meet the demand, we're looking to immediately hire several new developers. Candidates will be responsible for assisting with ongoing ColdFusion development across a range of applications and platforms. Candidate will be assigned work on new and existing applications including new features and bug fixes and will be expected to complete high quality code in a timely manner. Candidates have a history of ColdFusion and RIA development, good knowledge of debugging and testing, and an understanding of Design Patterns. Furthermore, they are able to learn quickly and be able to work unsupervised when needed.
• Write quality code in a timely manner.
• Work closely with Lead Developer to ensure smooth code integration.
• Ensure code is consistently version controlled.
• Take ownership of the code you write.
• Work with Lead Developer and Designers to ensure an exceptional user experience.
• At least 4+ years experience with Adobe ColdFusion.
• At least 2+ years experience using SQL based RDBMS (MySQL, MSSQL).
• OOP theory and design patterns, including MVC.
• Experience with developing CRUD based applications.
• Knowledge of source control (SVN, GIT).
• Knowledge of Adobe Flex.
• Knowledge of Java.
• Knowledge of both MySQL and MSSQL.
• Experience with jQuery / Sencha
• Experience with both Linux and IIS servers.
• Experience installing and using Eclipse based products.
Compensation & Benefits:
• 401k Matching
• Health insurance
• Casual working environment
This job opening is for our Biltmore or 32nd St & Camelback location in Phoenix AZ - On site only - Relocation assistance available for the right candidate(s).
Ideal Personal Characteristics?
• Self-directed, deadline-oriented?
• Friendly, outgoing?
• Flexible, willing to change directions quickly?
• Able to develop relationships with team members, fellow employee, users
At HomeSmart, we take pride in making the home buying and selling process a little easier. With a commitment to ongoing education for our Agents, and the support and service they can rely on to do business. If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you!
Email your resume as well as links to any portfolio samples to email@example.com
NO CALLS PLEASE!